Allie Nowak is in her senior year of undergrad at Illinois State University studying public relations, with a minor in health & wellness coaching. She is extremely passionate about writing, digital content creating, and all things related to lifestyle & wellness. In her free time, she enjoys serving as editor-in-chief and publishing articles for her university’s chapter of Her Campus, the nation’s largest media platform
for college women. You can also find her spending time with friends and family, traveling, reading, and walking her two golden doodles. She currently lives in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago where she was born and raised.
Marketing Choices Portfolio
- Pros and Cons of Transracial Adoption
- Benefits of Arizona Transracial Adoption
- Pregnant, Homeless, and Adoption
- 4 Tips When Choosing An Adoptive Family In Arizona
- How Hard Is It To Give Up A Baby For Adoption In Colorado?
- How Can Our Adoption Agencies Help with Your Unplanned Pregnancy
- Why Should I Create An Adoption Plan?
- Adoption Options: Reasons For Choosing a FL Open Adoption
- The Right Florida Adoption Agency For You
- Do’s and Don’ts For Planning Your Adoption in Kansas
- Gift-Giving During Adoption in Kansas: From Birth Mother to Adoptive Child
- Can I Choose An Open Adoption at My Local Adoption Agency in MO?
- How to Choose an Adoption Agency in Missouri
- Why You Should Consider An Adoptive Family Of A Different Race
- Seeing Color: Why it Matters for Birth Parents and Adoptive Families
- Can You Put Your Child Up For Adoption In The Military?
- I Am Not Ready to Parent What Are My Unplanned Pregnancy Options?
- Private Adoption in MO: What To Know
- Merry Christmas from Adoption Choices of Missouri
- Adoption Agencies Near Me Nevada
- Why Women In Nevada Choose Adoption
- Black History Month and Transracial Adoption in Oklahoma
- Advantages of Choosing Oklahoma Multiracial Adoption