Auroura Warner is a current student at Southern New Hampshire University. She was born in Orlando, Florida, lived in California, and now resides in Merritt Island. She is aiming for a Bachelor’s degree in Communication with a Concentration in Professional Writing. Auroura wants to become a professional writer someday. In Auroura’s pass-time, she enjoys writing and assisting others. Auroura loves to read books, spend a lot of time on the computer, sketch, and draw. She also loves to swim and dance. Overall, Aurora is a fun, loving, sweet person that loves helping and encouraging others to do the best that they can.
Marketing Choices Portfolio
- Seeing Color: Why it Matters for Birth Parents and Adoptive Families
- Can My Local Adoption Agency Help Me Place My Baby?
- Can I Get Paid To Put My Baby Up For Adoption In Missouri?
- Is open adoption in Missouri better than closed adoption?
- How Do We Start a FL Adoption Plan?
- I AM PREGNANT AND HOMELESS: CAN I PUT MY BABY UP FOR ADOPTION?
- What Does Adoption Finalization Mean?
- How hard is it to give up a baby for adoption in Missouri?