Shannon Reilly is a 24-year-old university student from Philadelphia, PA. She is studying for her bachelor’s degree in English and Creative Writing online at Southern New Hampshire University. She hopes to go on to achieve her Master’s in Fine Arts to eventually teach English at a college level. In addition, she enjoys reading, listening to music, and spending time with her family.
Marketing Choices Portfolio
- How to Choose an Open Adoption in Texas
- What Does Adoption Finalization Mean in Kansas?
- What Does Adoption Finalization Mean?
- Adoption in KS: How to Place a Baby for Adoption
- AZ Unplanned Pregnancy Options
- Adoption Post-Placement Services in Kansas
- Adoption Resources for Birth Mothers in Oklahoma
- 4 Common Adoption Misconceptions about Birth Mothers
- What is a Nevada Closed Adoption?
- Choosing a Single Woman to Adopt My Baby
- Adoption Guilt: Will I Feel Guilty if I Place My Baby for Adoption?