Connor Shelton is an aspiring music critic and poet from Hillsboro, MO. Though he holds a BFA in Creative Writing from Truman State University, he is not particular about what he writes, so long as he can use his voice to help or inspire people. When not hacking away at his laptop, you can find Connor practicing the euphonium, gushing over comic book artist Mike Mignola, or deliberately annoying his friends. He also dabbles with photography.
Marketing Choices Portfolio
- Choosing Adoption in Florida
- Adoption Resources for Birth Parents in Florida
- FAQ about LGBTQ+ Adoption in Florida
- Are Birth Fathers Forgotten During the Florida Adoption Process?
- FAQ About Birth Fathers in Florida
- Can Same-Sex Couples Adopt in Florida and More FAQ
- What does Adoption Finalization Mean in Florida?
- What are a Birth Mother’s Rights After an Adoption in Florida?
- Choosing a Single Woman to Adopt Your Baby in Kansas
- 5 Common Adoption Misconceptions about in Birth Mothers in Kansas
- Giving My Baby Up for Adoption at the Hospital
- FAQ About Birth Fathers In Oklahoma
- Are Birth Fathers Forgotten During The Oklahoma Adoption Process?
- Can Same-Sex Couples Adopt In Oklahoma?
- Can I Give Up My Baby For Adoption In Arizona If I Already Have Kids?