Tyra Watts is a 21-year-old college student attending Kean University in Union, NJ. She is majoring in Communications with a focus on Journalism. Tyra is currently a staff writer for The Tower, Kean University’s independent student newspaper. Tyra also attended Brookdale Community College in Lincroft, NJ, and received her Associate’s Degree in Media Studies. After college, Tyra hopes to be a journalist and/or work within the media industry. In her spare time, Tyra enjoys relaxing at home, watching TV shows such as Grey’s Anatomy, My Hero Academia, Moesha, and Euphoria, YouTube and TikTok videos, and listening to music. Her favorite genres of music are Pop, Rap/Hip-Hop, RnB, and a dash of Alternative. Tyra’s favorite musicians are Ariana Grande, The Weeknd, Doja Cat, Kehlani, Tyler, the Creator, and many others. Tyra also enjoys astrology, spirituality, and sports. Her favorite teams are Chelsea FC, FC Barcelona, and the Golden State Warriors. Although Tyra is an introverted person, she does enjoy hanging out with her friends. Not only that, but once you get to know her, Tyra will turn into a social butterfly and a cool person to be around.
Marketing Choices Portfolio
- Birth Father’s Consent: Can I Choose Adoption Without The Birth Father?
- Is a Birth Father Forgotten During the Adoption Process?
- LGBTQ+ Adoption FAQ with Adoption Choices of New York
- New York Birth Father FAQ with Adoption Choices of New York
- FL Adoption When The Birth Father is Unknown or Unsupportive
- Pros and Cons of LGBTQ+ Adoptions in FL
- Why Are People Afraid of Adoption?
- Can I Have a Family After Placing a Baby for Adoption?
- What If I Don’t Want Any Support Through The Adoption Process?
- 10 Fears Birth Mothers Have About KS Open Adoption; And Why You Don’t Need to Fear Each
- Kansas Adoption Agency Support After My Adoption Placement
- Not Feeling Guilty About Adoption Kansas, Now What?
- Choosing Adoption Early in Pregnancy