Tabitha Robbins is an undergraduate at Southern New Hampshire University, perusing her B.A in Creative Writing and English.
Outside of school and her internship she is a mother of two, who runs her own blog.
In her free time, she likes to take her kids on spontaneous adventures, read a good book, and always has a passion for writing.
Marketing Choices Portfolio
- Choosing An Adoptive Family In Texas
- Birth Father Roles and Responsibilities In Texas Adoption
- Last-Minute Adoptions: It’s Late In The Pregnancy I Don’t Know What To Do
- Choosing an LGBTQ+ Couple to Adopt In KS
- Can I Have A Family After Placing A Baby For Adoption?
- Can I Chose Adoption In Kansas Without the Birth Fathers Consent?