Jaclyn Prasa graduated with a BA in English and film minor from Montclair State University in 2017. She has worked in several fields throughout the years post-undergraduate. Though, in professions that have not fully aligned with her degree. Jaclyn has rediscovered her passion for writing and is now gaining professional experience. She is pursuing an MFA at Lenoir-Rhyne University in Creative Writing with an additional Certification in Narrative Healthcare. In her spare time, she enjoys photography and travel. She has recently moved to Florida with her cat. She finds tranquility living on the coast, but she is curious to find where writing will take her.
Marketing Choices Portfolio
- Options for Your Unplanned, Unwanted, or Unexpected Pregnancy
- 8 Questions Birth Parents May Have When Considering Adoption
- Celebrating National Adoption Month!
- Putting My Baby Up for Adoption in Texas Because of My Bad Relationship
- What do I do if I don’t want to keep my baby?
- How to Put My Baby Up for Adoption in Reno While in a Domestic Violent Relationship
- Choosing Adoption When the Birth Father is Abusive
- Finding the Right Adoption Agency for Me in Reno
- Choosing Adoption After a Sexual Assault
- Choosing Adoption After Rape
- Can I Choose Adoption if I’m in a Bad Relationship?
- When Can I Choose Adoption in Kansas?
- Putting My Baby Up for Adoption in Kansas
- My Unplanned Pregnancy Options in Florida
- Choosing Adoption to Protect My Baby: Domestic Violent Relationship
- Homeless, Abused, and Pregnant: Choosing Adoption in Colorado