Asacia Hernandez is from Tacoma, Washington. She earned a BFA in Creative Writing and Literature at Stephen F. Austin State University in Nacogdoches, Texas. Over the years, she has been published in a handful of literary journals, such as HUMID, Polaris, The Blotter, and more. When she isn’t writing, she spends her time reading, cooking, and caring for her two cats. As a recent undergraduate, she is eager to find a career that is centered around connecting people.
Marketing Choices Portfolio
- Options for an Unexpected Pregnancy in Florida
- Welcome to the World of Adoption
- Teen Pregnancy and Choosing Adoption
- Facts About Choosing Adoption in Florida
- Interracial Adoption in Florida
- Choosing an Adoptive Family in MO
- What Adoption Resources are Available with a Nevada Licensed Adoption Agency?
- Introduction to Private Adoption in Reno
- Last-Minute Adoption in Texas