David is a Senior at the University of Wisconsin La Crosse, where he is pursuing a degree in Accountancy and a minor in Professional and Technical Writing. He lives in Wisconsin and has recently begun working at Marketing Choices. He has always been one to go beyond requirements in the classroom and use his knowledge to help others. In between classes, he focuses on being outside and riding his longboard, playing volleyball, and writing.
Marketing Choices Portfolio
- Choosing and LGBTQ+ couple to adopt your baby in Nevada
- LGBTQ Adoption in Florida
- Last-Minute Adoption: It’s Late in the Pregnancy, I Don’t Know What to Do
- What is Semi-Open Adoption in Colorado?
- CO Adoption Misconceptions
- Adoption Fears: Giving Up a Baby for Adoption in Florida
- Fears About Giving up a Baby for Adoption in Florida
- Misconceptions About Adoptions in OK
- Fears about giving up a baby for adoption in Colorado
- Placing a Second or Third Child up for Adoption in Florida
- How to Choose a Colorado Closed Adoption
- Will I regret Giving My Child Up For Adoption in Oklahoma?
- 3 Ways Adoption Agencies in Florida can Help
- What If I Don’t Want Any Counseling After the Adoption Process?