Isabelle Sitchon is a sophomore undergraduate at the University of Houston, studying for her B.A. in journalism with a minor in psychology. She grew up in Michigan and moved to Texas in 2012. Her passion for writing started in her sophomore year of high school, where she learned basic journalistic skills in her first journalism class. From thereon, she decided to pursue writing as a career. Isabelle hopes to become a writer in the UI/UX industry in the future. In her free time, Isabelle enjoys singing, writing, and listening to music.
One of her recent reads is “Kim Jiyoung, Born 1982” by Cho Nam-Joo. Isabelle is always looking for new opportunities and inspiration among various social media platforms and aspires to start digital content creation someday.
Marketing Choices Portfolio
- Choosing a Florida Adoption Agency as a Birth Mother in Florida
- Pregnant and Considering Adoption in Arizona: How can an Adoption Agency Help me?
- LGBTQ+ Adoption in AZ: Choosing an LGBTQ+ Couple to Adopt Your Baby in Arizona
- How do I choose a Colorado Adoptive Family for my Child?
- What can I do as a Birth Father in the Adoption Process?
- Birth Father FAQ with Adoption Choices of Kansas
- LGBTQ+ Adoption FAQ with Adoption Choices of Arizona
- What’s the Difference Between an Open Adoption in Arizona and Co-parenting?
- Why are People Afraid of Adoption in Nevada?
- Can I Have a Family After Placing a Baby for Adoption in Las Vegas?