An avid reader and writer from a young age, Staren Henry is a Hollins University graduate with a degree in Classical Studies. Studying both Latin and ancient Greek, her passion for grammar is outweighed only by her commitment to accurately translating ideas into the written word. She strives to help others accomplish the same and is constantly looking for opportunities to improve her skills and work with equally driven people.
Marketing Choices Portfolio
- Types of Adoptions in Missouri
- How to Celebrate Adoption Month in Missouri
- All About Birth Mothers in Arizona
- Adoption Support Through the Holidays
- Are All Colorado Adoption Agencies the Same?
- Birth Mother Support Groups in Oklahoma: How They Can Help You
- Handling the Holidays Post-Adoption
- Unwrapping Holidays for Birth Mothers: Understanding Holiday Joy and Grief
- Adoption Counseling Post-Placement in Florida
- Birth Mother Representation