Marketing Intern Kelly Paczkowski is currently pursuing her Bachelor of Arts degree in English/Creative Writing through Southern New Hampshire University. She has a love of writing and is always willing to take on new challenges. Kelly has been in the Banking Industry for over 22 years, working as a teller, call center, and branch manager. Showing hard work and dedication, Kelly has worked as a full-time employee and pursued her passion over the past five years. Proving that anytime is a good time to develop a new skill. She is ready to explore new horizons and prove herself in a media-driven profession in her spare time, Kelly enjoys writing poetry and spending time with her husband and children. Kelly currently lives on a thirteen-acre farm in Wisconsin.
Marketing Choices Portfolio
- How Can An Adoption Agency Help Me Place My Baby For Adoption?
- Choosing a Single Man to Adopt My Child in Nevada
- Creating an Adoption Plan in CO with Adoption Choices of Colorado
- Self-Care Tips for Colorado Birth Mothers Navigating Adoption During the Month of May
- What to do if Birth Father is Unknown or Unsupportive through Nevada Adoption?
- Adoption Guilt: Will I Feel Guilty Placing My Newborn for Adoption?
- WHAT IS ADOPTION FINALIZATION MEAN IN THE STATE OF OKLAHOMA?
- 4 Things people get wrong about birth fathers in Arizona