Syd Sukalski is a student at Sarah Lawrence College in Bronxville, NY, where she studies fiction and screenwriting. She aspires to write novels and adapt them into television series. Recently, she finished a draft of her first novel and is now in the editing stages. Syd would also like to work in editing and has had several internships in this field, including working as an assistant editing intern for Effervescence Magazine. Syd is also the producer of the comedy group, “Call Westlands Comedy,” at Sarah Lawrence College, for which she writes and directs plays, organizes stand-up comedy shows, and manages the acts.
When she is not doing schoolwork, Syd is constantly writing. She also enjoys returning home to Rochester, Minnesota, where she loves to spend time with her parents and sister, with whom she enjoys making short films.
Marketing Choices Portfolio
- The Benefits of Putting My Baby up for Adoption
- Celebrating National Adoption Month!
- All About New York Adoption Agencies
- Adoption Facts in Arizona
- Adoption Terms You Must Know! (AZ)
- No Prenatal Care in Texas? You Can Still Do a Texas Adoption Plan
- Adoption Terms You Must Know! (NV)
- Types of Adoption in Las Vegas
- Choosing the Right Type of Adoption for You in Florida
- Unwrapping Holiday Joy and Grief in Adoption (for Birth Parents)
- All About Adoptive Parents
- Pregnant, Unprepared to Parent, and Don’t Want an Abortion
- Marketing Choices Services
- All About More Choices Publications Infertility Journal
- The Benefits of Online Mental Health Care
- The Benefits of Marriage Counseling
- Adoptive Parent Training eLearning Series: What Is It and How Can I Find It?
- How to Place Your Baby for Adoption in Arizona
- Branding Is Important! How Your Company Logo Can Work for You
- Why Should You Choose a Licensed Therapist
- Mental Health and Friendships
- The Benefits of Couples Therapy